First of all Welcome and Thank You for visiting our WEB site.
Our Mission Statement:
The Inglemoor Junior Football (IJF) program is dedicated to the promotion of teamwork, enhancement of each player's self esteem, physical fitness and to his/her growth as a responsible individual within the community.
Our Objective is:
To teach young athletes how to play the game in a safe, structured and organized manner.
- To help build a positive self-esteem for players.
- To teach team participation and responsibility.
- To teach participants to respect and honor opponents and all other participants (coaches, officials and parents).
- To teach sportsmanship and fair play.
- To teach football skills in an environment where players compete with other players of a comparable age and weight.
- To teach all participants how to win, how to lose and how to do both with dignity.
We are a member of the Greater Eastside Junior Football Association. (GEJFA).
We compete against 17 other Junior Football organizations.
IJF was formed to provide contact football for boys and girls ages 7-14 that live in Bothell, Kenmore, Brier, Lake Forest Park, and Redmond. Any child that will attend Inglemoor High School is eligible to participate in our program.
We are a non profit youth organization our Employer ID is 90-0171590.
Inglemoor Jr Football, PO Box 82291, Kenmore WA, 98028
Contact us : email@example.com
We play our home games and practice at Inglemoor HS located at
15500 Simonds Rd NE, Kenmore, WA 98028,
Map & Directions